SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

vol.6 número30Factor de conversión de productos forestales en la industria de tarimas en Durango índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados




Links relacionados

  • No hay artículos similaresSimilares en SciELO


Revista mexicana de ciencias forestales

versión impresa ISSN 2007-1132


RESENDIZ MARTINEZ, José Francisco et al. Foliar diseases of the trees in the Tezozómoc Cultural and Recreational Park, Azcapotzalco, Distrito Federal. Rev. mex. de cienc. forestales [online]. 2015, vol.6, n.30, pp.106-123. ISSN 2007-1132.

In view of the interest to preserve the Tezozómoc Cultural and Recreational Park (TCRP) due to the environmental benefits that it provides to the fauna that lives in it as well as to society, a phytosanitary diagnosis of its trees was performed and the physical and sanitary conditions of the trees were examined in order to determine their current status. 10 % of the total dominant species were sampled, and all the individuals of the associated species were considered. Botanical materials were collected for their determination and for their analysis based on pathological signs and symptoms. Pathogens were found in adult trees. 3 758 trees were counted, belonging to 30 species or varieties grouped into 16 families; 67 % (20) of these trees are evergreen, and the remaining 33 % (10) are deciduous. The most abundant species and those with the largest cover were Eucalyptus camaldulensis, Populus tremuloides, Pinus radiata var. binata, Fraxinus uhdei, Schinus molle and Cupressus lusitanica, which is indicative of little diversity. Nine of these species exhibited foliar damage from various fungi; five of these -particularly Fusarium- are characterized by chlorotic mottling. The necrosis observed in Erythrina coralloides and Fraxinus uhdei is related to Alternaria sp. The most prevalent fungi and their hosts were Phoma glomerata in Acacia retinoides and Alternaria alternata in Fraxinus uhdei, both present in all the individuals, and Melampsora epitea, occurring in 90 % of the Salix babylonica specimens. A potential association between the ash flower eriophyid Aceria fraxiniflora in Fraxinus uhdei and the Fusarium sporotrichioides micromycetes fungus has recently been reported.

Palabras llave : Azcapotzalco; phytofagous; phytosanitary; Fusarium; Tezozómoc Cultural and Recreational Park; forest pathogens.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )


Creative Commons License Todo el contenido de esta revista, excepto dónde está identificado, está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons