SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.84 número3Distribución espacial del polen en un gradiente altitudinal en Michoacán, MéxicoAbundancia, distribución en los forófitos y producción de frutos de la primera población de Telipogon helleri (Orchidaceae) descubierta en México índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados

Revista

Articulo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

  • No hay artículos similaresSimilares en SciELO

Compartir


Revista mexicana de biodiversidad

versión On-line ISSN 2007-8706versión impresa ISSN 1870-3453

Resumen

GUZMAN-LUCIO, Marco Antonio et al. Floristic list of winter-flowering annuals in northeastern Nuevo León, Mexico. Rev. Mex. Biodiv. [online]. 2013, vol.84, n.3, pp.884-893. ISSN 2007-8706.  http://dx.doi.org/10.7550/rmb.27153.

The northeastern part of Nuevo León falls within the North American Great Plains physiographic province and it has been floristically the poorlest studied portion of the state. This study presents a preliminary list of the annual species that flower from December through March, based on field work and review of collections in the TEX/LL and UNL herbaria. Seventy three species are included, of which 85% are native and the rest (15%) are introduced. Eleven species (15%) are considered invasive or noxious weeds in some part of North America. Although many of the species are ruderals, the total group is varied and its biological and ecological importance as a part of the native vegetation is unknown. Nine species are reported as new for the flora of Nuevo León. This study shows that the flora in the region is imperfectly documented.

Palabras llave : flora of Nuevo León; North American Great Plains; annual flora.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )

 

Creative Commons License Todo el contenido de esta revista, excepto dónde está identificado, está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons