México y la Cuenca del Pacífico (MyCP) is directed toward the study of the politics, economy, culture and society of Asia-Pacific countries, as well as the integration processes in the region. Interdisciplinary analysis of articles published under a strict process of peer review makes MyCP a research platform for Asia-Pacific issues and a reference source for those seeking an integral perspective on the dynamics of the region.
Articles will be evaluated by a double blind, independent peer review according to the following process:
1. Articles submitted to México y la Cuenca del Pacífico must be unpublished, which implies the obligation of the author(s) to not submit simultaneously to other publications, in any language.
2. The articles submitted to MyCP will be oriented toward the study of the politics, economy, culture and society of Asia-Pacific countries, as well as the integration processes in the region. Articles received must be distinguished by their analytical rigor and a multidisciplinary approach in the social sciences field, so as to contribute to broadening and deepening scientific knowledge about Asia-Pacific issues. Articles are accepted in English or Spanish.
3. Book reviews will be selected by the Journal's editors and approved by the Editorial Board, based on their originality of analysis, quality and relation to the issues addressed by MyCP. They should include the full citation reference and a high-resolution image of the cover of the publication reviewed.
4. The articles will undergo a double-blind independent peer review, under the direction of the Editorial Committee comprised of recognized scholars, and domestic and international specialists on issues related to the Asia-Pacific region. Each article is evaluated by two examiners, according to field of specialization concerned. In the case of dissent, the article is referred to a third reviewer whose evaluation is final.
5. Articles must be subjected to the following guidelines to be considered for publication.
6. Once the article has been approved for publication, the author(s) will grant written permission to the Journal for their material to be edited, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, communicated and disseminated, in print or electronic format or by any other means. The General Coordinator will send the relevant forms to the author(s).
7. México y la Cuenca del Pacífico reserves the right to make editorial changes deemed appropriate. Originals will not be returned. 8. The article should be sent to: email@example.com.
© 2015 Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades
Guanajuato #1045, Col. Alcalde Barranquitas
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México