Guidelines to authors
1. Gestión y Política Pública will consider manuscripts on the understanding that their content is original and that the manuscript has not been accepted for publication or review elsewhere (The publication of the papers must be preceded by an assignment of rights). The manuscript should be sent to:
David Arellano Gault
2. Submissions should follow the following guidelines:
3. Manuscripts will be double-blinded referred by a minimum of two peer experts in the field of public administration and public policy. The article initiates the process of evaluation the date of official reception of the article by GYPP editor. According to the expert's evaluation the article submitted for arbitration can be: a) Strongly recommended for its publication; b) Recommended for its publication only after quality improvements in the indicated terms; c) Recommended for its publication in a journal different than GYPP; d) Not recommended for its publication (See: www.gestionypoliticapublica.cide.edu). Our commitment is to conclude this process of evaluation as soon as possible, given the circumstances of the workload of the referees, looking to keep authors well informed of al aspects of the evaluation.
4. The authors should sign a format to yield the authors rights to GYPP in order to be published. The final verdict weather the article will be published or nor depends on if the author fulfill this requirement on time.
5. We make an invitation to all our readers to submit book's reviews to be considered by the Editor of GYPP. We suggest the participants to consider the following criteria in the proposals sent to be considered in this section: a) Importance or impact of the book's topic, b) Impact on the field of public administration or public policy, c) The importance of book and its contents for readers interested in Latin America and Spain.
6. The contents of Gestión y Política Pública are indexed or abstracted in the following: Índice de Revistas Mexicanas Científicas de Excelencia (Conacyt); Citas Latinoamericanas en Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades (CLASE); Red de Revistas Científicas de América Latina y el Caribe, España y Portugal (Redalyc); Thomson ISI (Social Sciences Citation Index); International Development Abstracts; CSA Cambridge Scientific Abstracts; International Political Science Abstracts; Public Affairs Information Service (PAIS); Manager Elsevier Geo Abstracts; Hispanic American Periodicals Index (HAPI).
[Home] [About the journal] [Editorial Board] [Subscription]
©2011 Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas, A. C.
Carretera México-Toluca 3655 (Km. 16.5)
Lomas de Santa Fe, Delegación Álvaro Obregón
Apartado postal 10-883, 01210, México D.F.
Tel: 5727-9805. Fax: 5727-9874