Form and preparation of manuscripts:
1. EconoQuantum will consider for possible publication unpublished manuscripts which are not under review elsewhere.
2. Author(s) must send two copies of the manuscripts to the address below or alternatively, send the file by email. The submitted material should be typed in a Microsoft Word format.
3. The manuscripts must be typed in double space and should not exceed 40 pages as a whole. All pages should be numbered. The first page should contain: name of the author(s), institution of affiliation, correspondence address, telephone/fax numbers and email.
4. All monographs must include an abstract with no more than 150 words. It should also contain three key words and the Journal of Economic Literature (JEL) Classification.
5. The references to all cited works must be at the end of the document. The recommended style for references is: last name, first initial, year of publication (in parenthesis), title of the cited article or book (in apostrophe), name of the journal and number of pages, name of publisher, city and country for example:
Feenstra, R.; Hanson, G. (1995). “Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico’s Maquiladora”, National Bureau of Economic Research, Working Paper No. 5122, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
6. Once accepted for publication, the author(s) will receive the proofs for correction of printer’s errors only. Author(s) will have a maximum of 10 days to return the corrected proofs. Otherwise, the editors of EconoQuantum will assume that the author(s) agreed with the proofs.
7. In the Supplement section, we will accept contributions that are intended to help the academic formation of students in the areas of economics, business administration and finance. Occasionally, the technical committee could accept books reviews, translations of selected papers with the author’s and publishers’ consent.
Sending of manuscripts:
Manuscripts should be sent to: EconoQuantum, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Económico Administrativas, Universidad de Guadalajara, Av. Periférico Norte 799, Módulo “M”, 1er. Nivel, Núcleo los Belenes, Zapopan, CP 45100, Jalisco, México.
Telephone number (052 33) 37703300, ext. 5223, Fax number (052 33) 37703300, ext. 5223 (ask for fax tone).
[Home] [About the journal] [Editorial Board] [Subscription]
© 2010 EconoQuantum Centro Universitario de Ciencias Económico Administrativas Universidad de Guadalajara
Periférico Norte 799, Núcleo Los Belenes, Módulo M, segundo nivel,
CP 45100, Zapopan, Jalisco, México,
Tel. (33) 3770 3300 Ext. 5315, Ext. Fax 5499